I (belong to Abbottabad – Hazara) am critical of PTI’s contributions in Hazara (posted my concerns earlier) which has shown its result in both by-elections which PTI lost in Hazara ( PK45 and NA19 ). If PTI would have done anything special/different (as they are doing in Pakhtun belt), they would have won by-elections. So I am not happy with PTI’s role in Hazara.
On the other hand, people of Hazara love PML-N which is evident from general elections results. So they should not object now when they have not given mandate to PTI. Better ask Mehtab Abbasi, Sardar Yosuf and Co. (a sadists approach).
Such concerns are surfacing now (like in this report: Allocations in budget fail to impress Hazara residents) which I don’t totally agree with but still there are valid points which must be addressed by PTI govt and specially looked after by its local leaders (Ali Asghar Khan, Dr. Azhar, Azam Swati, Mushtaq Ghani, etc.).
Having said that, I think there are still many promises/areas where PTI should have done some CHANGE:
- Abbottabad New City Project (no news about that so far)
- Traffic Management Plan (no progress or effort on it)
- Standard of Hazara University (and we are talking of new education city without any focus on existing university)
- Ayub Medical Hosptial (biggest hospital of the region – still I could not find any news except Reham Khan questioning Imran Khan about its sate of affairs – rats in emergency)
- and others which I dont know
In the end, reader must not overlook good things like news about Nathiagali Amusement Park, Small Industries-II for Abbottabad, focus on Hattar industrial state, etc.